Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2.10.2010 Part One

who can teach me how to start to write my blog..?
haha.
i dont know how to start it.
haiz.
brain blank.

Let's write about the morning.
I'm suppose to appologize to my dear Amanda Lok, cause I am late again.
I'm really sorry about that.
Always need you to wait me.
I'll try to correct it soon [><]

yea, i'm nothing to do on that day.
som just walk here walk there.
unfortunately, i saw my softball's friends.
ohh goshh !!!
actually I'm suppose to have my training that day.
but I'm lazy, so skip it.
urghhh !!!!
hide them here and there.
i though them dont even saw me.
but unluckily, they did. T.T

Yue sent me:: dont threat I'm blind !
Oh my fcuk god !
I'm shock !
but then, i no need hide anymore.
Fueeee~

Then, sit at the basketball court.
watch they play basketball.
not bad ^^





Walk Walk Walk.
And I found something fun.
Why is the mushroom grow in the drain ?
Can anyone tell me..?
ahaha.

After that, went to eat things.
Played and ate something while waiting Xie Min come.


Xie Min reached.
Go parade watch "the hole"
Not very scary.
haha.
i can accept.
~eee~ *smile*
but i cutie amanda say very scary.
ahaha.
she's very cute.




Rush back home and prepared to go somewhere that near Butterworth.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails