Sunday, September 26, 2010

Yee Yin's video

The following video is made by my dear = Yee Yin
*touch*
How do i live without you~
Yea.
I agree this very much.
I cant live without my family and anyone of my friends.
I need them very much.
They'll give me support when I'm afraid of doing something.
They'll hug me when I'm crying.
And they are the one who really care me and miss me always.
I love you~
My dear friends and family~
Thank you very much for pampering me and accompany me always.
I cant live without you all <3
My Dear Friends
*Yee Yin
*Amanda Lok
*Xu Xu
*Ah lim
*Xie Min
*Tze yan
*Jasmine Wong
*Soo Soo
*Qian
*Zi Xin Oung <3
P/s:: the ording in name not mean by the ording that in my heart.
so, please dont mind =]


The boy show beside my dear = yee yin is her lovely boyfriend.
[Mr.Donat douglas]
They're sweet enough.
Hope their love will last forever.
*donat:: the following message is for you de.
"dont bully my dear ya, care her more a bit.
she needs people to care her"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails